Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to everyone. It is a beautiful day here - so nice to see the sunshine.

Here is my progress on my new sampler Elizabeth Mitchell.


I am so enjoying stitching this and I am so looking forward to seeing this hanging on my wall.

Add caption
I have finally got around to taking photos of my two aran cardigans which I finished in October and November last year (2012). I love the buttons on the top jacket which I bought in Cornwall whilst on holiday there. They are hand made and really finish off the jacket.

I think I need to brush up on my photography skills too!

I have a stash of lovely wool to knit but goodness knows when I will get around to doing any knitting now that I am so busy stitching.

I'd like to leave you with this link to Highland Cathedral. It reminds me so much of Scotland and is my favourite piece of music. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - it always bring a tear to my eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRacaXCm0UE

All the best to you for 2013.


6 comments:

  1. The progress is great so far. The two sweaters are impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler looks so beautiful! I love your two sweaters too. I love aran sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having seen your knitting in person I can say that you are an amaing knitter my friend and those buttons are so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great start to the new sampler. Lovely knitting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Elizabeth, may 2013 bring you much joy.

    ReplyDelete